Ensuring the safety and well-being of your workforce is our highest priority, which is why we’re excited to introduce our upcoming webinar. This exclusive event promises to shed light on the intricacies of respiratory protection regulations, making it accessible and beneficial to professionals across various industries. Join BHHC’s sponsored live webinar on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 9:00 AM PDT, presented by Steve Hamilton, ASP, BHHC Loss Control Supervisor.
By attending, you will:
- Understand the difference between voluntary and mandatory respiratory protection.
- Confidently identify your team’s respiratory protection needs.
- Gain insights into the applicable regulations to better make decisions around this important personal protective equipment.
- Learn the steps for completing an effective hazard assessment.
- Leverage the opportunity to equip yourself with vital knowledge to protect your team.
Join us virtually to gain valuable insights that can safeguard your employees and your business.
Reserve your spot now and take a proactive step towards creating a safer work environment. Complete the form below to register for this BHHC webinar today, and you will receive a Zoom link for the webinar the day before the event.
A recording will be made available to all registrants.